Business Building for Bed & Breakfast Inns, Boutique Hotels, Vacation Rentals and Restaurants … Since 1998
The Business Building Package is designed to assist small business owners optimize their potential and maximize both occupancy and profitability.
The Annual Package includes all of the following:
- An On-Site Consultation – A one or two day stay and series of meetings.
- Design Individualized Strategic Marketing Plan – A year-long program that addresses: Your inn’s personality and potential; increasing occupancy and profitability; culinary arts; brochures; website, guidebooks; media kits; in-room folders; multiple uses of inn; and more.
- Business-Building Assistance – Yearlong consultation and support during all seasons and economic conditions.
- Website Assessment – Learn how well your website is meeting your marketing needs and how it can be used to increase occupancy.
- Media Marketing & Media Kits – Learn how to market your inn to the print, radio and Internet media. Ongoing resources, support and assistance in the writing of press releases and attracting travel writers.
- Advertising – Make the best investment of your advertising dollar.
- Brochure, Rack Card, Post Card – Assess design, target distribution, and determine resultant value.
- In-room Folders – These should act as a sales kit for your guests – to resell themselves on returning and to sell you to referred guests.
- Mid-week Packages – Ideas and projects that will help fill in empty spaces on your occupancy calendar.
- Return and Referral Guest Programs – This is essential in the building of a profitable enduring business.
- Gift Shop and Gift Certificates – The additional sale of gifts and certificates through innovative marketing.
- Community Relations – Programs to ensure that you are well-known throughout the community – ideal for locally referred business.
Does not include extensive website design work.
The cost of this comprehensive Internet marketing package is $200 per month.